📚School Diary✍️

 Hello dear subscribers. 👋🥰 Today I want to write about my 3week practice in school number 24.👩‍🎓👩‍🏫I hope this will be interesting for you.😇

For this practice, I visited the 24th school in the Bukhara region.🏡 On the first day, I was introduced to the school and its system, and during a first week of passive practice, I was to observe classes,📚 write lesson analyzes,📖 and was introduced to the rules of filling out documents.💻 
I watched classes for a week and learned teaching methods that were unfamiliar to me.📝 I tried to study his pedagogical skills in teaching. It helped me gain a lot of experience.📈📊
In the second week of my practice, I have gained a lot of experience📈 For this reason, I could easily communicate with the students👩‍🎓👨‍🎓 and teach them.👩‍🏫 Therefore, I have now moved away from passive practice📊 and started giving lessons to students.📚 
it would give me more joy.😇 because working with children and educating them is a very interesting activity🥰.
I was happy to teach students.🥰
I want to write about next week of my practice in school 24. 🏘
I can't be wrong to say that the third week of practice was very happy🥳 and enjoyable for me.🥰 because I used to show my skills,🤗 easily enter classes, teach students👩‍🏫👩‍💻 and organize various activities. I invited teachers from the school administration to one of my "Competition" party🎪. 
They were guests at my event,🎷🥁 and after the event, they gave wonderful and warm comments about the talent of me and my students and the prepared🔥✨ holiday program. We were very happy about it.💫 My 3week practice was interesting and useful for me and my future career.🌺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chor Bakr✨ - first day practice🌟

💫Second month of practice☘️