Chor Bakr✨ - first day practice🌟

 Hi everyone! 

12.12.2022

Today I spent my time with my friends in an ancient historical sites of Bukhara.

My first day at qualification practice started from the Chor Bakr mausoleum which is one of the outstanding historical heritage around the world.  
We learned the history of the place.Our teacher told a myth about this complex.It was so amazing to travel around Bukhara😍
Chor Bakr architectural complex is an architectural monument in Sumitan district of Bukhara ( 16th - 19th centuries ). It is connected with the name of four famous sheikhs who lived here.
We gained enough information about this place and learned the history of the complex.🥰
It was interesting to visit historical places🤗.I hope it will be beneficial for our future career💫

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

💫Second month of practice☘️

📚School Diary✍️